The Governor of California, Jerry Brown, has signed a Bill that will ban ‘conversion’ or ‘reparative’ therapies in that State. These are interventions that aim at ‘curing’ homosexuality or at least, controlling homosexual desires. There have been reported cases of exorcisms, shock treatment and aversive therapies not unlike those that were used in Stanley Kubrick and Anthony Burgess’ A Clockwork Orange. Continue reading →
- Andreas Kappes on Page 3 untainted?
- Nadira Faulmueller on Page 3 untainted?
- Amelia on Another Surprising Side-Effect of Paracetamol: Causing ADHD?
- Andrews on Page 3 untainted?
- Keith Tayler on Conspiracies against the laity part 3298: the medical profession.